-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Guess what I'm going to be doing tonight?

Being the Warhammer 40k fanboy that I am, I can't stop grinning ear-to-ear as I'm working through today. Because I'm already thinking of what I'll be doing tonight. Because this morning, I just got this:

25032008563


Ah, Dawn of War: Soulstorm. I've been waiting for the chance to take my real-world tabletop army to the virtual battlefield, and was among the geeks to punch my fist in the air and shout "YES!" when the Sisters of Battle was announced as a new faction.

Now, this (model painted by me):

Saint Celestine - Front

Can become, this:
DOW - Living Saint

Watch out, heretics will burn tonight.

4 comments:

Warboss Kazdakka Facebeater said...

Doesn't matter about da sistas. The orks now have the stompy fighta bomba! Waaaagh!

KY said...

GEEK!

davidlian said...

@peter: wait lah...I try out the excorcist on you then you know.
@ky: geek is L33t!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome. Almost as good as mine. And i can't paint.