-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Better tech needed for metal car keys!

If there's one invention I wish that would be implemented right now is for Titanium or some other tough material to be use for car keys.

Was rushing to work today trying to be early when a I realised I had to stop for gas at Petronas. Went to the pump and credit card facility wasn't working so I thought I'd risk it and go straight to work. Pulled out my car key and realised it was bent. Pictures below show it after my feeble attempt to bend it back straight.

26032008566

26032008565

Celaka! Proton should start considering tougher metals for their car keys. Now, if anyone knows where I can get this fixed, please ping me.

3 comments:

beetrice said...

or..you need to be a little more GENTLE with your belongings!! (never seen that happen to a car key on 'normal use' before)

Anonymous said...

aiyo david.... so ganas.. car key also can bend..

davidlian said...

@both: What lah...I am careful and gentle. Everyone who's met me knows that.