-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Why I'm missing...

Got back from India on Sunday, 7 a.m. Immediately went to church and then reached home at about 4 p.m. Crashed.

Monday was a super busy day, thanks to work that accumulated. Plus, I had contracted Delhi Belly whilst in India. Still jet-lagged, so crashed early. Besides, when I got home, the internet was screwed up, so I couldn't blog or upload pictures either.

Tuesday, started the day optimistic. Still no time at all, was out most of the day and then most of the night as well. Felt woozy by the time I got home, and it wasn't a good sign that I was dribbling from my nose and had to perpetually hold a tissue to it. Went home and crashed.

Wednesday - supposed to be a great public holiday and I woke up in anticipation to go play some Warhammer... until my joints started aching. I grabbed another 30 minutes of rest, but no use. Went to play anyway because I'm reluctant to have my public holiday taken away from me by a simple flu. Couldn't stand it and got home by 1 pm. Took some flu medicine and crashed for the whole afternoon.

Woke up at night to go to church then came home and crashed.

See the sequence? Sorry... still don't feel to good today.

4 comments:

KY said...

church contributed twice, beware!

davidlian said...

Oei...don't insult the church. That's what keeps me on the brink of sanity.

Y said...

Hate flu too, I have turned to sleep more than 8 hours a day for the past few days because of it.

How evil? I need to get things done.

davidlian said...

:) so do I.