-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Friday, January 25, 2008

I LoLed today!

So it's nearing the end of the day, and then these two people sitting adjacent to my desk are developing questions for a movie trivia game for a blogger event we have to run next week.

There was one question that made me laugh:

Eevon: Okay, okay, I got a good one.
Vicky: What?
Eevon: What kind of fish was Nemo in Finding Nemo?
Vicky: Tilapia!

At that point, everyone sitting around started guffawing.

No comments: