-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Friday, August 3, 2007

Song Fest 5 Ad No. 2

Here it is people, second ad. Shot on Wednesday after our regular meeting with the Brothers, shot using the Nokia N95 I had on hand, and edited by myself (still quite bad at this).

In case you didn't know, Song Fest 5 is our annual song competition at Petra Gospel Centre. We have four groups competing, and for the second time in five Song Fests, I am singing! Yay! So, please do come if you can, it's on Saturday, 25 August 2007 at 3 p.m. in my church. Ask me how to get there

And here's the ad:



Let me know what you think!

No comments: