-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I'm chatting with you on my mobile...

If you own a Nokia Nseries device and you click onto your download folder, you'll see a new folder pop-up saying "Windows Live". Yup, the Windows Live suite announced last month in Europe has now been made available in Asia.






















I've actually been running this little piece of software for days now since downloading it through MOSH but didn't expect it to reach Asia so quickly.

To be honest, the Windows Live Messenger client is utterly fantastic. So good, in fact, that I've gone ahead and replaced Fring with it. After all, I mostly chat on Windows Live Messenger. No screenshots to share yet coz I don't have a screenshot capture ap on my N95, but I'll get that soon.

No comments: