-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm a winner!

You know how your mother always tells you you're someone special and that you'll grow up to be a winner? Remember all those colouring contests you entered, when your mom crowed and cooed how beautiful your colouring was, but the judges didn't seem to appreciate it and you never won anything?

Yup, I entered quite a number of colouring contests, and my one win was a miserable skateboard which I never got around using.

Well, yesterday night, I did finally win something I would really appreciate! Props goes to Jeff Carroll, the host of this wonderful show - Podhammer.

As you may know, I'm a bit of a Warhammer junkie (for the uninitiated, it's a game where you have two grown men hunched over a "realistic" looking board and commanding little toy men to go into battle with each other). Podhammer is for fans of this game (particularly Warhammer Fantasy).

So Jeff ran a contest in Episode 4 of Podhammer where he said he'd offer an AUD$ 50 box set for the person with the best story about how he got into Warhammer. I was just listening to Episode 5, and... I won!

I'm so happy! This is the best prize ever - thanks Jeff!
Here's what the prize will look like once I'm done painting them - hopefully. If you like Warhammer Fantasy - or even 40k - I really encourage you to surf right over to www.podhammer.net and take a look.

No comments: