-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Me and my next most famous self

Talk about the biggest coincidence ever!

Today as I was scrolling into through my old posts and wierdly noticed an extra comment on a post I made in August about googling myself on the Internet. Apparently another David Lian did a google of his own name too and found me. :)

Check that post here.

No comments: