-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

100th post - Opening Christmas presents

Yesterday night was the very successful second annual Text 100 Malaysia Christmas party. Congrats to Eevon and Libby for making it such a blast (so now I don't have to do the chicken dance right?)

Anyway, this is my 100th post on this blog and I wanted to post about something special. So, what could be more special than presents? I'll post the first part here.

18122007074

About 4:30 p.m. yesterday, we were all kinda too gatal already and wanted to open our presents. Vicky could be seen crouching by the Christmas tree and shaking each present to see if she could get a clue on what's inside. So, giving into the gatalness we went ahead and opened the presents way too early. To my delight, I got some great, really relevant stuff!

First Present:
This one is from Mei Ling... looks big and hard. Also, shaped suspiciously like a photo album...which.... ta-da! it was...

Some random white baby

It's a really cool, high quality photo album that can last for 200 years! From Wilhelm Imaging Research. Don't play play ok?

High quality photo album

2. Second Present
This present really surprised everyone. It was from Lee and he took a lot of effort to make each of us a really personalised fridge magnet --> containing all the phrases we most often use in the office and a short description of what the word means, plus even a Queerometer rating!

For example, Mandy got "O! K!" because that's how she always responds when people pass her stuff to do and Mei Ling got her infamous "This is not acceptable!". Guess what was mine?

Magnet in Front

3. Third Present
After all the excitement over Lee's present, the next present was a bit mysterious. Shaped like a box, it's really hard to tell what was inside:

What's in the box?

Guess? It was on my Christmas wishlist and so I did get 2 bottles of Listerine! Wah... to which Corina promptly responded "Can I please have my box back?"


Listerine

4. Fourth and last present
From beatrice, something that felt like a T-Shirt...but...turned out to be...Gym Shorts! Also on my Christmas Wishlist. Now I can be more fit and healthy because I can go Gym more often.

Me new Gym pants

Of course, we opened more presents later at the dinner, but I'll save that for part 2. LoL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao. NICE SHORTS!

KY said...

Goddamn shorts, makes me wanna cry. LOL

davidlian said...

Dun cry for me KY.... it's not worth it you know.

KIM: totally agree...love the new shorts.

Y said...

Hey, Merry Christmas David.

- yc

s.kuan said...

woo hoo! big and hard?? muahaha and how come get listerine geh... does that qualify as a present haha neway happy new year dude!

davidlian said...

yeun-chi: Hey, Blessed Christmas and Happy new year to you!

kuan: Haha..listerine was on my wishlist for Christmas. Practical mah. better than mugs and candles.