-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Monday, June 18, 2007

Now, real time on Flickr!

Okay, I'm really behind on this blogging thing now. But, never fear, I've found a new way to ensure I get to keep in touch with you people - Flickr!

As you can see, on the right, I've got a brand new panel with pictures in it. Clicking there will take you my Flickr page where you can see pictures I recently took. Sorta like a live commentary of daily happenings.

Update - today I'm down in Singapore getting ready for Nokia Connection 2007 which is tomorrow. Or should I say, today.

There are some big announcements to be made, and it's going to be quite exciting. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully, I'll have some pics to share tomorrow.

3 comments:

nicole said...

finally!! i thought you'd gotten another blog elsewhere again!

nicole said...

finally!! i thought you'd gotten another blog elsewhere again!

davidlian said...

Yeah! Still alive here, though I have had nary the time to post. Thanks for checking up on me though!