-->

Who"s davidlian?

My photo
davidlian is an ultra-geeky chinese dude that works for a technology PR agency. He loves fiddling with techno-toys, plays Warhammer 40K, and shoots pictures wherever he goes. Here, he rants about PR, Technology and anything else. Don't expect balance and un-biased, he ain't no journalist. Anything said on this blog are solely davidlian's personal views. Don't confuse them with company mantra, client's views or views of any organisation he may be part of.

Categories

Monday, August 11, 2008

Say hello to Singapore's newest PR / Digital media outfit

Got word this morning that my ex-colleague Karen Ho has just gone and started her new PR outfit, together with (surprise, surprise) my other ex-colleague Gavin Foo.

XPR - me ex-colleagues! - Share on Ovi

I must say Karen's face looks smoother than I remember :p! Check out the website here.

Two-cents worth: I think XPR is headed in the right direction and the focus on tech / digital media underlines what I see as the transformation of the industry as it adapts to the new ways people get their information, and more importantly, start conversations. The future looks bright.

No comments: